Thursday, July 30, 2009

Squary's Adventure 3

Hello there,

I'm making a new game named "Squary's Adventure 3" and I started today...
The game will be totally remade, and that means new sprites, new sounds, new backgrounds, new things :).
Maybe I will need your help:

This is Squary in a test Level:

I know, it does not have much things but I tell you what, I'm going to add things just like, moving blocks, spikes and other cool things for the game being fun to play ;D

What can you do:

- To see what is Squary, check out Squary's Adventure 2 in this page:

- Give me ideas about what should I add in this game
For example: The enemies, The backgrounds, The music and other cool stuff (I'm counting on you :D )

-You can E-mail me to bp3_games@hotmail.com

What Am I going to do:

- I'm going to add total new features such as Minigames, New puzzles (The game objective), and new sprites and animations, maybe a new cool Intro and more...

New Information about the game will be continue to be added so if you want to follow game progress continue visiting this blog

Regards

BP G@mer





No comments:

Post a Comment